The mixer boring machine trip
During the mixing process, the mixing host has a boring trip due to excessive current.
The resultant force of the external force of the tape is not zero in the width direction of the tape or is caused by uneven tensile stress in the width direction of the tape. Due to the many factors that lead to the deviation of the tape, the deviation of the tape should be solved from the aspects of design, manufacture, installation, debugging, use and maintenance of the conveyor. For example, the tightness of the tape on both sides is different, and the height of the tape is not high. The same, the roller bracket and other devices are not installed and the vertical section of the tape running direction will cause the belt to run off.
1. Too much feed,causing excessive load on the mixer.
2. The gap between the blades of the mixing system and the lining plate is too large, and the resistance is increased during the stirring process.
3. The delta drive belt is too loose, which makes the transmission system inefficient.
4. The safety check switch of the upper cover of the mixing machine is loosened, causing downtime.
5. Gearbox and daisy shaft are damaged
1. Check if the batching system exceeds the standard and whether there is a secondary feeding phenomenon.
2. Check if the gap between the mixer blades and the lining is between 3 to 8 mm, and make appropriate adjustments.
3. Check if the tension of the transmission belt V-belt exceeds 20mm. If this is the case, you need to adjust or replace it.
4. Check if the safety switch on the top cover of the main unit is loose and handle it.
5. Check the gearbox and the daisy shaft, and replace it if it is damaged.