Common Problems During the Use of the Mixer（2）
In the automatic production process, the batching machine aggregate is not discharged after After weighing.
In the automatic production process, one or more aggregates are weighed in the weighing hopper, and the system is stopped when the material is not discharged.
1. Wait until the hopper closes.
2. The weighing instrument has no discharge output signal.
3. The belt conveyor is not activated.
4. The precision weighing door of aggregate steelyard is not closed.
5. The aggregate discharge system must specify the discharge sequence.
If you want to know how to deal with such problems correctly, please continue to pay attention to the new peak official website, look forward to the next update!